We will endeavour to help make everything associated with the funeral as stress-free as possible. We will liaise with florists, musicians, clergy, gravedigger and any third party related suppliers.
Third party costs, as agreed during the funeral arrangement are paid on your behalf and might include some or all of the following:
- grave purchase
- grave opening and closing
- grave markers and surrounds
- cremation fees
- newspapers and radio notices
- organist, soloist for the service
- church offerings
- Mass booklets / Order of Service
- funeral flowers
- family transportation options
- live streaming
- mementos and keepsakes
We can also engage with the solicitor for the estate of the deceased, for the purpose of securing payment of the costs and expenses in connection with the funeral. We may also engage with banks, credit unions, government departments and any other parties necessary.