The following is a brief list of the funeral services Browne’s can provide:
– The organisation of burial and cremation services.
– Announcements on radios, national and local newspapers and www.rip.ie.
– Preparation of the deceased for viewing.
– Grave locating, purchasing and opening.
– Graveside dressing and the use of a pa systems.
– Arranging Organists, soloists and other musicians.
– Arranging the supply of flowers.
– Supply of coffins or caskets and urns.
– Condolence books.
– Organisation and payment of clergy and other funeral related fees.
– Supply of temporary grave markers.
– Arranging catering in hotels or restaurants.
– All Repatriation services from overseas.
– Headstone & monumental works
If you would like to pre-plan a funeral and leave definite instructions in relation to your own funeral arrangements or those of a loved one, please contact us.